Patient Care Taker
The responsibilities of patient care taker are-
- Complete Physician-Ordered Treatments - A home nurse provides treatments and procedures ordered by the doctor. These tasks include giving injections and medication, drawing blood, changing catheters, giving enemas, tube feeding, wound care etc.
- Check Medication - Not only do home nurses administer medication, they provide the proper dosage. They review the medication and educate the patient about the prescription. The home nurse organizes pills for the week in pill bins, according to the doctor's order.
- Complete Patient Assessments - Home nurses from domesticsolutions.in make recommendations to the doctor based on patient assessments. They request additional equipment or services to benefit the client. They also regularly check vital signs and report any problems to the primary physician.
- Maintains Medical Equipment - Not only do home nurses use equipment that is usually used in a hospital, they are responsible for its upkeep. They must run and maintain all the medical equipment from drips to respirators. The home nurse from domestic solutions makes sure everything is clean and in proper working order.
- Take Care of Sanitary Needs - A home nurse is responsible for the personal needs of the patient. Especially important for incapacitated patients, the nurse takes care of personal hygiene-bathing, washing hair and keeping the bed clean. The home nurse is responsible for the well-being of the patient on a daily basis.
Finding home health care attendant in Mumbai? We are here to provide you quality home health care takers in Affordable prices.