The responsibilities of Nanny/Governess are-
- Governesses are responsible for the health, safety and social growth of assigned children.
- They must ensure children are bathed, fed and dressed properly.
- Depending on the age of the children in a governesses charge, she may also be responsible for tending to the children's studies.
- If the household staff does not include laundry workers, the governess may also be responsible for washing and mending the children's clothes.
- Governesses must plan and participate in activities for the children.
- The position of governess often requires a live-in arrangement so that the governess is available any time the children need her.
If you believe that your children could benefit from the presence of a governess, or are yourself seeking a governess position, the governess agency specialists.
Hiring for Nanny? Weare leading organization and promoters in providing Full time, part time Indian baby sitter and nanny.